Kamila measures 170 cm // 5’6" and is wearing a size XS. Choose your usual size.
This dress is inspired by the colour and dances of the nifty ’50s. It is made of delicate, cool-to-the-touch cotton with a girlish bag reminiscent of a carefree summer afternoon and a flowery meadow. The fabric used to make the dress is pleasant to the skin and does not require any additional lining, which ensures extraordinary comfort, especially on hot days.
A low neckline fits widely on the shoulders, emphasizing the neck and collarbone. The cut at the waist and the extended bottom made of box pleats shapes the waist and lightly accentuates the figure. Thanks to this, the dress is ideal for all shapes and sizes.
- colour – white with colorful patterns of flowers and plants (shades of pink, red, green and blue)
- 100% cotton (Made in Green by Oeko-Tex Certificate)
- a concealed zip at the back of the dress
- metal, golden in colour buttons, purely for decoration
- no lining
- elasticated short sleeves to keep the dress in place and add to the comfort of wearing it
- made to order in Poland*
- shipping from 9 days