🎄Bedra Vintage for Christmas? 🎄Order before the end of 29th November to receive your package before Christmas. For more details about shipping time: (click here)
- 100% ecological wool produced with respect for the natural life cycle of animals
- lining made of 100% viscose - best for sensitive skin, ensures perfect glide and ease of putting on the coat
- fabric weight 660gr / mb - warm, thick and pleasant
- deep and roomy pockets
- warm large hood
- buttons hand covered with the same wool as the coat
Why you will fall in love with our woollen clothes? ♥️
- Thermal comfort - wool will perfectly warm you in autumn, winter days and evenings, but you will not boil in it like in polyester. I mean that...
- wool is 100% natural and allows the skin to breathe thanks to thermoregulation!
- Wool adjusts to your body temperature and the temperature around you. Wool will keep you warm when you walk on a cold day, and when you stand in line in a crowded cafe waiting for a hot coffee, it will adjust to the ambient temperature, and you won't sweat.
- Wool absorbs moisture, and this is the true magic of nature. Wool fibres absorb sweat from the skin very quickly and release moisture into the air. Moreover, a woollen coat can act as a water barrier for a very long time, stopping rain or snow. A good quality coat (our coat) does not soak up water and does not become heavy.
- Wool does not crease! You take it out of your travel bag, ready to use.
- Wool absorbs odours and is resistant to dust, which is why we wash wool very, very rarely. Super comfy, I know.
- Wool is a fully recyclable fabric that we love.
- Woollen clothes are those that will serve you for years! Woollen coats or dresses will look noble for many, many seasons when you add the elegant and timeless cut of our woollen garments to the perfect garment.
DESIGN & COLOR OPTIONS:
Our Arwen coat is designed to combine timeless elegance, a classic cut perfect for every figure, and the comfort of wearing with eye-catching detail in the form of a minimalistic hood. The length fits all our dresses, perfectly matching the Siena or Andalusia dresses and all others.
This coat model is rather fitted. Remember that in winter, you put on additional layers of clothing under your coat. If it is between or closer to the upper limit, choose a larger size. If your size is not listed (XL and XXL are available on request ) or you need help choosing, write to us: email@example.com